Aspen Real Estate, Business and Litigation Attorneys
At Klein Coté Edwards Citron LLC, we take an assertive, no-nonsense approach to representing our clients’ interests should they become involved in litigation. We endeavor to minimize complications and resolve disputes in an efficient manner, but we also understand that compromise is not always possible. Our years of experience representing clients in a diverse range of matters enable us to evaluate our clients’ positions and aggressively fight for them when appropriate.
A Practice Rooted In Delivering Quality Legal Counsel For Real Estate, Business Law And Litigation
Our established presence in Aspen and throughout Colorado makes our firm a premier choice in legal representation for matters involving real estate, land use, business law and litigation. The Aspen real estate and business litigation attorneys at our firm handle a broad range of matters that involve:
- Real estate litigation— Our lawyers resolve disputes related to real estate, including contract, land use, affordable housing restrictions, title disputes, easements, adverse possession claims, construction disputes and lease disputes, both between private litigants and between our clients and local, state and federal government entities.
- Commercial litigation— We represent individuals and professionals in disputes, including commercial, contract and business disputes.
- Land use and zoning— Our attorneys handle a broad range of land use matters, including subdivision, zoning, land planning, growth management, takings analysis and disputes, variances, timeshare and condominium development, environmental regulations, and a wide variety of issues involving planned unit developments, special review, historic preservation and affordable housing. We also have substantial experience with conservation easements.
- Real estate transactions— We provide comprehensive representation for individuals in the area of real estate law, including preparation and review of real estate contracts, due diligence, the facilitation of negotiations among buyers, sellers, lenders, borrowers, municipalities and more.
- Real estate development and construction— Our team provides advice and representation to assist developers and construction professionals to plan, obtain entitlements for projects and complete projects rapidly and efficiently. We also help with entity formation, financing, state registrations and condominium and planned community documents and organization.
- Business law— Our lawyers assist business owners and professionals with legal matters ranging from the establishment of a business entity to the preparation of business contracts, leases, employment contracts and documents, to the resolution of disputes and more.
Representing Clients In Western Colorado, Including Snowmass — Land Use And Zoning Lawyers
We invite you to contact our firm to learn more about the real estate, litigation, land use and business law services we offer. Our primary office is located in Aspen, and we represent clients throughout the surrounding Colorado areas. Additionally, we have an office in Honolulu, Hawaii and represent clients in real estate and business law matters throughout that state. Contact our team at 970-925-8700 to schedule an appointment.